FOR INTERMEDIATE & ADVANCED STAINED GLASS
Wednesday afternoon workshops
From July 5 to July 26
3 pm to 6 pm
Summer is here, and it is time for creative self care.
This 4-week afternoon workshop is offered to enhance and expand your stained glass knowledge and hands-on skills, after a beginner's experience.
It is also a great opportunity to refresh yourself and your confidence if you have worked with art glass in the past and wish to reenter this fascinating art.
These afternoon workshops can also be a solution if you are unable to work on stained glass in your living space.
Stained glass workshops at Grand River Glassworks have a long history reaching back to a core group in 2006 ♥ Join the fun, make new friends, and be inspired by the group energy and collective creativity.
PREREQUISITE: Stained Glass Beginners Workshop or prior experience
- Wednesday afternoons from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- You still have time to enjoy the summer evening!
- Students have free use of studio tools – grinders, soldering irons, light tables, work tables
- Students must purchase (or provide) a glass cutter, running pliers and grozing pliers
- Students also purchase materials – glass, copper foils, chemicals, solder, etc – as required for their current project
- All of the above are available for sale in the studio
- NEW POLICY: No makeup class, credit or refund will be provided for this summer-time workshop unless the workshop is cancelled by Grand River Glassworks
Call or text: 519-778-4562