This 6-week evening workshop is offered to enhance and expand your stained glass knowledge and hands-on skills, after a beginner's experience.
It is also a great opportunity to refresh yourself and your confidence if you have worked with art glass in the past and wish to reenter this fascinating art.
Evening workshops can also be a solution if you are unable to work on stained glass in your living space.
Evening workshops at Grand River Glassworks have a long history reaching back to a core group in 2006, some of whom are still attending ♥ Join the fun, make new friends, and be inspired by the group energy and collective creativity.
PREREQUISITE: Stained Glass Beginners Workshop or prior experience
- Tuesday evenings from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Students have free use of studio tools – grinders, soldering irons, light tables, work tables
- Students must purchase (or provide) a glass cutter, running pliers and grozing pliers
- Students also purchase materials – glass, copper foils, chemicals, solder, etc – as required for their current project
- All of the above are available for sale in the studio
- NEW POLICY: One makeup class is allowed during your six-week workshop timeframe. Credits for absences will not be extended into the next set of workshops, unless the workshop is cancelled by Grand River Glassworks
Call or text: 519-778-4562