The Inland Wiz Grinder is a best-seller because of its power and value. The workhorse 30 oz-in torque motor offers plenty of power to do the jobs you want. This machine grinds and shapes glass edges, doing stained glass work and drilling holes in glass. The Wiz comes with two different sized grinding bits to accommodate your edge-grinding needs - a great value! Use both grinding bits at once, eliminating removing/replacing different sized grinding bits. The Wiz is a great choice for hobbyists who require quality.
Setup is easy. Simply install the two included diamond grinding bits, wet the coolant sponges with clean water and turn it on with the two-way power switch.
- Powerful 30 oz-in torque, 115V motor provides all the power needed to get the job done
- Machine housing is lightweight, rustproof and impact resistant - easy to travel with and very portable
- Use two different sized grinding bits at the same time
- Large 10-1/2" X 8-1/2" work surface is reversible and provides enough room for larger projects
- Lift-off reservoir can be easily removed for fast and easy cleaning
- Accepts (but doesn't include) Inland's wire frame face shield support for use with the FaceShield or MagnaShield accessories.
- Machine dimensions: 12" L X 10" W X 7" H
- Machine weight: 6-1/2 lbs
- Grinder housing construction: injection-molded plastic
- Work surface: 10-1/2" L X 8-1/2" W open grid surface
- 3/4" diameter, 100# diamond grinding bit with Allen wrench
- 1/4" diameter, 100# diamond grinding bit with Allen wrench - Great for drilling holes!
- Two coolant sponges
- 3/4" standard BitSert - Accommodates 3/4" diameter and smaller grinding bits
- Grinder bit splash guard
- Instruction manual
- Five-year warranty